Cooking - one of the essentials skills everyone's required to learn. Especially people who travel abroad need to know a bit of cooking to survive from local foods.
A good hand/home cooked meal always makes the home sickness go away
- Mutton – Half Kg
- Onion – 1-2 Medium sized
- Cluster Beans (Chopped) - 250gms
- Corriander Leaves – 1 handful
- Green Chilli – 3nos
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – ¼ tsp
- Ginger (finely chopped) – 1 inch
- Garlic (Finely chopped) – 3-4
- Garam Masala Powder – 1tsp
- Corriander Powder – 2tsp
- Oil – 50ml
- Water – 75ml
- Wash mutton and keep it aside
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onions.Fry it for few mins.
- Once onions changes its color to slight pink add ginger and garlic. Fry it for few seconds and add mutton to it.
- Now add red chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder. Also add green chillies and water.
- Pressure cook it till mutton softens.
- Once the mutton is 2/3 done, add cluster beans and cook it for 10-15mins.
- Add little water if required.